Security is a key concern for all parties when transacting online business. CCAvenue® has ensured that you have no worries on this front. Listed here are some of their key security measures:
Handling sensitive data
- CCAvenue® adopts stringent security measures to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your personal information and credit card details, are well protected.
- All personal information and credit card details are on CCAvenue®’s secure server and the same is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet to the payment gateway. CCAvenue® does not store any credit card details for security reasons.
Secure technologies for CCAvenue®‘s server
- CCAvenue®’s server is behind state of the art security firewalls to ensure maximum protection of your details. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
- CCAvenue® uses industry-standard VeriSign’s 256 bit SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) Technology, which is used worldwide, for data encryption.
- CCAvenue® also follows strict in-house security guidelines for ensuring confidentiality of your information.
- Since the Payment Gateway application software is maintained at a secure high-end server, new payment technologies, standards and features are automatically implemented as they emerge.
- CCAvenue® F.R.I.S.K is an unrivalled Heuristic Fraud Detection engine that provides an unprecedented level of risk detection that can helps to convert more valid orders automatically and reduces both expenses and potential chargeback losses. The robust risk management tools and fraud filters listed below help control risk effectively:
1) Risk Management Rules and Parameters
2) Negative Files
3) Risk Management Queries, thereby making e-commerce transactions safe and confidential.
Internationally Certified Security standards
CCAvenue® has installed a variety of products and processes to pre-empt credit card fraud and forestall charge backs. These are internationally certified security standards, which ensure the security of transactions, conducted via their website.
- CCAvenue® has achieved the new PCI DSS 2.0 Standards of Compliance, which makes it one of the most secure payment gateways in the world.
- CCAvenue® is registered with VeriSign, the world’s best and most trust worthy Net Authentication Agency. Click here to verify their certificate.
- CCAvenue® has implemented authentication protocols such as Verified By Visa and MasterCard Secure Code, which are expected to reduce charge-back level by as much as 90%.
- CCAvenue® also uses tried and tested methods like Authorize and Capture (http://www.ccavenue.com/authorize.jsp) as well as C.V.V (Credit Card Verification Value (http://www.ccavenue.com/cvm.htm) to reduce the incidence of charge-back and fraud.
In addition, they have a team of experts who review each transaction within a set of parameters. On suspicion, they attempt to undertake physical verification, use proprietary techniques as well as seek access to files offered by reputed financial institutions. All these measures are a part of a constant process that tracks, identifies and implements the latest security technologies and processes to make transacting through the gateway as safe as possible.